Friday, March 27, 2020

Jet Set Photo Project

OK, Jet Setters - those pictures are coming in! Looks like some nice weather ahead, so let's do some more. Here are some with a bit of commentary. Full album here - updated as pics come in.

I'm having some computer glitches loading photos. Mark and others have sent some that I can't get loaded just yet but I'll update as I can.

Remember, this isn't just an email blast - you can see all past posts and get the latest even before it hits your inbox by going to the site. https://jetsetvettes.blogspot.com/ 


Frank's Stingray at the lake.



Bill's Stingray at Canyon Lake


Bill's Stingray at Salt River Canyon


Hussein's C5 at Trilogy


Hussein's C5 at Trilogy





A few from Bill taken at INDE Motorsports Park.  Bill says: "The event was a benefit for the Arizona Burn Foundation.  I was asked if I'd take one of their executives out for a ride-along.  It was very last-moment before heading out onto track.  It was the third session of the day and I was by then very comfortable with the circuit.  I told the exec, 'Mik', that I planned to do a few big push laps and that 2 or 3 of them would be consecutive but if he was ok with that, he was welcome to join.  I am afraid I made him ill (thankfully it was before lunch!).  He was still a great sport and loved it."

"With a 911 GT3 I managed to keep behind me in damp conditions."



Video - Z06 Crank Up



Lucy at a very empty Pavillions McDonald's



In-N-Out is now take-out only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Great Drive yesterday through Oak Creek Canyon. Take a look at the video Chris & Debby